BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 9 January 2009

My first entry

At last...I have my own blog. Amidst tons of work at the office, I still managed to create this blog.
Congrats yatie....one resolution for 2009 is now checked!

I've been blog hopping since 2005. It began by accident, when I was looking for some recipes. I stumbled a blog called "puding kayu manis", enjoyed reading her posts day after day....in fact I became addicted to her blog.

From that day onwards....I read all sorts of blog....related to politics, food recipes, mother/baby care, money management etc...

It never came crossed my mind to have a blog of my own until recently. You see....I have difficulties to trust other people. So, whenever I have problems or just feels down, I tend to keep it inside. Lama2 mana boleh tahan....That is why I opt for blogging to vent all my feelings online. But my entries won't be about negative feelings only...it will vary...

At first I wanted to remain anonymous, but since there are times I may feel like sharing to everyone my happiness or good news (not forgetting some bad news also), I will tell some of my friends or relatives about the birth of this blog....

I welcome all kinds of comments, either good or bad as long it can give me motivations, teach me something or just to know that someone is reading....There are times I will post my entry in English, so if you find any grammatical errors etc.....PLEASE correct me.....I really dont' mind as long I can improve my English....

For those who intend to leave any unconstructive remarks, or don't like what you are reading here...please leave this blog asap...You don't want to waste your precious time reading "rubbish" right? ; )

0 comments: